USTDC

Photo of USTDC courtesy of Les Duffin

Monday, July 19, 2010

Returning to Taiwan

I recently learned that my good friend Kent (Taipei Air Station website and blog owner), is considering another group excursion to Taiwan, probably during November 2011.  It will be an opportunity for former military types who served there over the years to once again experience the sights and sounds of Taipei and other locations.  He helped assemble a similar trip last year and this one promises to cover a lot more territory.

If you think you might be interested, contact Kent directly at:  taipeiairstation@yahoo.com.


For more details, here's the link to the trip announcement.

1 comment:

Victor said...

Bienvenidos! Please don't hesitate to contact me if there's anything I can do for you in TW. I live in a small town nearby Sun Moon Lake.